The ultimate treat (and treatment!) for dry, tired eyes. This kit packs a real punch - not only does it soothe, nourish and protect your entire eye area (lashes included) against dry eye symptoms but it also boosts collagen production and elasticity.
It includes our full "Screen Saviour" product range:
- 1x Eye Wand (+ Charger)
Called a "game-changer" and "like a hot stone massage for your eyes" by our customers. This light-weight wand has 3 settings; hot compress (you can set it from 37 to 45C), massage and LED red light therapy. The wand heats up in under 60 seconds and retains it's heat throughout use. It gently stimulates and unblocks the tiny glands around your eyes (a leading cause of dry, red, itchy eyes) to help your eyes produce better quality tears and naturally stay hydrated throughout the day. The gentle massage setting encourages circulation and lymphatic drainage to de-puff both under and upper eyelids. Red light LED therapy, used by the likes of NASA for 3+ decades, promotes the production of collagen and elastin to smooth your entire eye area. Use all three settings together or turn the massage and LED light on/off per your preference.
- 1x Soothing Coconut Eye Balm (120ml, 4oz.)
Our eye balm was designed to nourish and protect your entire eye area. Naturally packed with Vitamin E, it can help with even the driest under eyes and has been shown to help with dark under eye circles. Coconut also works as a wonderful anti-bacterial to protect your eyelashes while chamomile soothes and calms any inflammation. But the real hero is Cureberry, a potent antioxidant, that protects against damage from free radical damage (such as environmental stressors; pollution and blue light from screens).
- 8x Reusable Velvet Bamboo Pads (+Laundry Bag)
The softest, most gentle reusable pads - to replace single-use wipes, cotton pads or rounds (better for your eyes, the planet and your wallet!). These can be used along with our eye balm for a super effective lid and lash cleanser.
- 1x Reusable Drawstring Bag (not pictured)
HOW TO USE
1) Gently pat a pea-sized amount of our Soothing Coconut Eye Balm around your eye area using a clean finger or a Reusable Velvet Bamboo Pad (this will not only nourish your eye area and protect your lashes but also give the wand some extra slip for a better experience).
2) Heat-up your wand to 40-45 C (this should take about 1 minute).
3) Gently run the wand under your lower lash-line, starting with the inner corner of your eye and slowly working your way to the outer corner of your eye. Repeat this motion for 60 seconds. Work slowly to give the heat enough time to work on each section.
4) Repeat the process for your upper lid.
5) Repeat on the other eye.
For best results, use morning and evening.
Please do not use if:
Epileptic, photophobic or light sensitive, pregnant, have a pacemaker/ any metal places or pins in head, skin cancer in the last 12 months (must have had all clear for 12 months), cancer, loss of skin sensation, vtiligo.
Please wait 2 weeks after cosmetic treatments before you use the Eye Wand.
Please do not use the coconut balm if you are allergic to coconut or any of the other ingredients (chamomile, cureberry).