The foam brings together three powerful ingredients; tea-tree extract, liquorice-root extract and mushroom extract in a fresh formula. The formula is designed to not only clean off eye makeup (including stubborn waterproof mascara or eyeliner) but to leave your eyelashes squeaky clean, protected and strong.
It is safe for use with eye lash extensions (as it doesn't contain oil).
As with all our products, our Cleansing Lash foam is gentle but highly effective and made from the highest quality ingredients.
Our Cleansing Lash Foam is organic, alcohol-free, artificial fragrance-free, fair-trade certified and vegan.
Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Rhus Semialata Gail Extract, Glycyrrhiza Giabra (Liquorice) Root Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Pinus Denisiflora Leaf Extract, Scuteliara Biacalensis Root Extract, 1-2-Hexanediol, Caprylic Glycerides.
Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
Our foam comes in a clear bottle with a white pump head. This bottle is made from PET that can be recycled. Once finished, please wash it out with soap and water and then include it with your plastic recycling.
1. Take one pump of the foam on a cotton pad or one of Peep Club's Reusable Velvet Bamboo Pads
2. Gently rub the pad over your closed eyelid (make sure the eye stays closed during application). Take time to gently rub your eyelashes to help remove any dirt or debris
3. Let the foam dry before opening your eyes
4. Leave the dried foam for 30 seconds on your eyelashes to allow the ingredients to work most effectively
5. Rinse your eyelashes with water to remove the foam (keep your eyes closed while rinsing the foam off). You must rinse the foam from your eyelashes
This bottle should last you 3 months with use 1-2x per day application.