The perfect starter kit to hydrate and instantly ease your hard working eyes to restore them to optimum health and comfort. This kit includes our beauty-editor and doctor beloved Heated Eye Wand™ and our Instant Relief Eye Spray, clinically proven to relieve dry eye symptoms after a single use. The products come packaged in our signature kit bag,
1x Original Heated Eye Wand™ (including 1X USB Micro B charging cable)
Our multi-award winning device has three settings that work together to soothe, hydrate and revive dry, tired eyes. The triple-action Heated Eye Wand ™ can be set between 37 °C and 45 °C (99F to 113F) and heats up in 60 seconds. It can be used as a quick, convenient and effective alternative to a warm compress (no kettle or microwave needed) to help radically improve eye comfort throughout the day. It has been clinically proven to hold heat at the optimum temperature, better than a heated eye compress for the required length of use to improve eye hydration.
The gentle massage feature increases circulation to the eye area, helping to de-puff both upper and lower eyelids. Red LED light (with a wavelength of 630nm+/-10nm), based on NASA demonstrated science, works to promote collagen and elastin to smooth out fine lines and rejuvenate your eye area.
This original Heated Eye Wand™ has three modes (heat + massage, heat + red LED light and heat + massage + red LED light).
Our refreshing spray is clinically proven to instantly relieve dry eye symptoms (including; redness, irritation, itchiness, a gritty sensation or a heavy, tired feeling caused by dry eyes). As with all our products, the spray treats not only the eye itself but also improves the quality of the delicate eyelid and under eye skin too. The two active ingredients of Colourless Sea Buckthorn Oil, which is wild-harvested in Finland, and Sodium Hyaluronate work together to moisturize, smooth and restore your entire eye area.
Simply apply one pump of the spray on closed eyes and give it a few seconds to take effect. It is super gentle, suitable for contact lens wearers and can be used over makeup.
1x Signature Cotton Kit Bag
1) Take out contact lenses if you are wearing them. Cleanse the eye area using our Cleansing Lash Foam or your preferred cleanser.
2) The Wand needs ‘slip’ to help it glide effectively. Gently pat a pea-sized amount of our Soothing Coconut Eye Balm (or your favourite under eye cream or serum) around your eye area using a clean finger or one of our Reusable Velvet Bamboo Pads.
3) Heat-up your Wand to 37-45 °C (this should take about 1 minute). Select your preferred mode of the four modes available.
4) Gently run the Wand along your lower lid (below your eyelashes) starting with the inner corner of your eye and very slowly working your way to the outer corner of your eye. The slower the better - to give the heat enough time to work. One run from the inner to outer corner should take 15 seconds. Repeat this motion for 1-2 minutes on the lower lid.
5) If you’re using the red LED light, turn this off for the upper eye lid. Repeat the process for your upper lid for a further 1-2 minutes.
6) Repeat on the other eye.
For best results, use every evening for 2-4 minutes per eye. Can also be used morning and evening.
7) Spritz the spray over closed eyes. Do this by holding the spray 15-20cm from your eyes. When it is in position, close your eyes (the spray should be applied on closed eyes). Press the nozzle half way down to unlock the spray mechanism. Press the nozzle down the rest of the way to release the spray. Press the spray harder than you think to release. Apply 1-2 sprays per eye.
The spray can be used 1-5 times a day or as often as needed. It is contact lens safe.
*Carefully read the instructions for use in the package.
How long should I use my Heated Eye Wand™ for?
We recommend using your Heated Eye Wand™ PRO for 1-2 minutes on your lower eyelid followed by 1-2 minutes on your upper eyelid (a total of 2-4 minutes per eye).
How often should I use my Heated Eye Wand™?
We recommend using your Wand two times per day (morning and night) for the first 2-3 weeks. After three weeks, we recommend using it once a day , 3-4 times per week, although many of our customers continue to use it every day as part of their self-care routine
How do I clean my Free Heated Eye Wand™ ?
We recommend cleaning your Eye Wand after every use. Once you’ve turned your device off, wipe down the metal head with a dry cloth. If a deeper clean is needed, ring out a cloth so that it’s nearly dry. Add a little antibacterial soap (or a small pump of our foam) and wipe down the massage head.
Will the Eye Wand help with my puffy eyes or eye bags?
Absolutely! The gentle vibration of the Wand helps by boosting circulation around the eye area and decreasing fluid retention.
Please do not use if:
You are allergic to Nickel (the Wand head is made of a metal alloy that contains a small quantity of nickel).
Please consult your doctor before using the Heated Eye Wand™ if:
You are epileptic, photophobic or light sensitive (for example, as the result of taking any medications that have a side effect of photosensitivity) or suffer from light induced or electricity induced headaches.
You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
You have or have had skin cancer.
You have a pacemaker or have any metal plates or pins around your head or neck.
You have any genetic eye conditions.
You have had any eye surgery in the past 2 years.
You have had any reason to visit Hospital Eye Services for any reason (including for treatment of any eye condition or trauma to the eye).
Please wait four weeks before using the Wand after any cosmetic treatments such as injectables.
Please see the individual product pages.
Blog post: Lifestyle changes to help with dry eyes