- Take regular breaks from screens: follow the 20-20-20 rule - every 20 minutes, take a 20-second break to look 20 feet into the distance and away from your screen
- Hydrate by drinking water and using a humidifier
- Avoid sitting under air conditioners or near central heating, especially during the drier winter months
- Keep devices (laptops, phones) at arm’s length as much as possible and avoid 'device creep' where they come closer and closer
- Always have good overhead lighting when using every screen - as a rule, your room light should match the brightness of your screen to avoid eye strain (no darkroom doom scrolling)!
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.