1XUSB Micro B charging cable. Just plug it into any USB port or plug to charge your Wand. As the USB cable is compatible with a USB plug from any region, it is universal and can be used worldwide. For best performance, we recommend charging the Wand every two days and using it at full battery.
1) Take out contact lenses if you are wearing them. Cleanse the eye area using our Cleansing Lash Foam or your preferred cleanser.
2) The Wand needs ‘slip’ to help it glide effectively. Gently pat a pea-sized amount of our Soothing Coconut Eye Balm (or your favourite under eye cream or serum) around your eye area using a clean finger or one of our Reusable Velvet Bamboo Pads.
3) Heat-up your Wand to 37-45 °C (this should take about 1 minute). Select your preferred mode of the four modes available.
4) Gently run the Wand along your lower lid (below your eyelashes) starting with the inner corner of your eye and very slowly working your way to the outer corner of your eye. The slower the better - to give the heat enough time to work. One run from the inner to outer corner should take 15 seconds. Repeat this motion for 1-2 minutes on the lower lid.
5) If you’re using the red LED light, turn this off for the upper eye lid. Repeat the process for your upper lid for a further 1-2 minutes.
6) Repeat on the other eye.
For best results, use every evening for 2-4 minutes per eye. Can also be used morning and evening.
*Carefully read the instructions for use in the package.
How long should I use my Original Heated Eye Wand™ for?
We recommend using your Heated Eye Wand™ PRO for 1-2 minutes on your lower eyelid followed by 1-2 minutes on your upper eyelid (a total of 2-4 minutes per eye).
How often should I use my Original Heated Eye Wand™?
We recommend using your Wand two times per day (morning and night) for the first 2-3 weeks. After three weeks, we recommend using it once a day , 3-4 times per week, although many of our customers continue to use it every day as part of their self-care routine
How do I clean my Original Heated Eye Wand™ ?
We recommend cleaning your Eye Wand after every use. Once you’ve turned your device off, wipe down the metal head with a dry cloth. If a deeper clean is needed, ring out a cloth so that it’s nearly dry. Add a little antibacterial soap (or a small pump of our foam) and wipe down the massage head.
Will the Eye Wand help with my puffy eyes or eye bags?
Absolutely! The gentle vibration of the Wand helps by boosting circulation around the eye area and decreasing fluid retention.
Please do not use if:
You are allergic to Nickel (the Wand head is made of a metal alloy that contains a small quantity of nickel).
Please consult your doctor before using the Original Heated Eye Wand™ if:
You are epileptic, photophobic or light sensitive (for example, as the result of taking any medications that have a side effect of photosensitivity) or suffer from light induced or electricity induced headaches.
You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
You have or have had skin cancer.
You have a pacemaker or have any metal plates or pins around your head or neck.
You have any genetic eye conditions.
You have had any eye surgery in the past 2 years.
You have had any reason to visit Hospital Eye Services for any reason (including for treatment of any eye condition or trauma to the eye).
Please wait four weeks before using the Wand after any cosmetic treatments such as injectables.
**** (4 out of 5 stars)
Reusable for at least two years (double the life of a traditional hot eye compress)
Box and internal packaging can all be recycled (ideally, please sort into plastic and cardboard)
The Wand body itself can be recycled except for the Wand head and the battery
USB charger can be reused for similar devices