A low-maintenance, high-results kit to cleanse and treat your eyes on a daily basis. This kit brings together our Cleansing Lash Foam, designed for squeaky clean and protected eyelashes, and our Heated Eye Wand™ which improves both eye comfort and the aesthetic appearance of the eyes themselves.
The two products come packaged in our beautiful signature kit bag.
1x Heated Eye Wand™ (including 1X USB Micro B charging cable)
Our multi-award winning device has three settings that work together to soothe, hydrate and revive dry, tired eyes. The triple-action Heated Eye Wand ™ can be set between 37 °C and 45 °C (99F to 113F) and heats up in 60 seconds. It can be used as a quick, convenient and effective alternative to a warm compress (no kettle or microwave needed) to help radically improve eye comfort throughout the day. It has been clinically proven to hold heat at the optimum temperature, better than a heated eye compress for the required length of use to improve eye hydration.
The gentle massage feature increases circulation to the eye area, helping to de-puff both upper and lower eyelids. Red LED light (with a wavelength of 630nm+/-10nm), based on NASA demonstrated science, works to promote collagen and elastin to smooth out fine lines and rejuvenate your eye area.
This original Heated Eye Wand™ has three modes (heat + massage, heat + red LED light and heat + massage + red LED light).
Our foam brings together three powerful ingredients; Tea-Tree Extract, Liquorice-Root Extract and Mushroom Extract in a fresh formula. It is designed to not only effectively clean off all traces of eye makeup (including stubborn waterproof mascara or eyeliner) but also bacteria, pollution and dirt. Your eye area and eyelashes will feel squeaky clean, protected and strong.
It is also safe for use with eyelash extensions (as it doesn't contain oil).
1x Signature Cotton Kit Bag
1) Take one pump of the foam on clean hands a cotton pad or one of our Reusable Velvet Bamboo Pads.Gently rub your fingers or pad over your closed eyelid (make sure the eye stays closed during application). Take time to gently rub your eyelashes to help remove any dirt or debris. Let the foam dry before opening your eyes. Leave the dried foam for 30 seconds on your eyelashes to allow the ingredients to work most effectively.
2) Rinse your eyelashes with water to remove the foam (keep your eyes closed while rinsing the foam off). You must rinse the foam from your eyelashes.
For best results, use every evening.
3) The Wand needs ‘slip’ to help it glide effectively. Gently pat a pea-sized amount of our Soothing Coconut Eye Balm (or your favourite eye cream or serum) around your eye area using a clean finger or one of ourReusable Velvet Bamboo Pads.
3) Remove contact lenses before using the Wand. Heat-up your Wand to 37-45 °C (this should take about 1 minute). Select your preferred mode of the three modes available.
4) Gently run the Wand along your lower lid (below your eyelashes) starting with the inner corner of your eye and very slowly working your way to the outer corner of your eye. The slower the better - to give the heat enough time to work. One run from the inner to outer corner should take 15 seconds. Repeat this motion for 1-2 minutes on the lower lid.
5) If you’re using the red LED light, turn this off for the upper eye lid. Repeat the process for your upper lid for a further 1-2 minutes.
6) Repeat on the other eye.
For best results, use the Wand every evening for 2-4 minutes per eye. Can also be used morning and evening.
Follow with spray.
*Carefully read the instructions for use in the package.
How long should I use my Heated Eye Wand™ for?
We recommend using your Heated Eye Wand™ PRO for 1-2 minutes on your lower eyelid followed by 1-2 minutes on your upper eyelid (a total of 2-4 minutes per eye).
How often should I use my Heated Eye Wand™?
We recommend using your Wand two times per day (morning and night) for the first 2-3 weeks. After three weeks, we recommend using it once a day , 3-4 times per week, although many of our customers continue to use it every day as part of their self-care routine
How do I clean my Free Heated Eye Wand™ ?
We recommend cleaning your Eye Wand after every use. Once you’ve turned your device off, wipe down the metal head with a dry cloth. If a deeper clean is needed, ring out a cloth so that it’s nearly dry. Add a little antibacterial soap (or a small pump of our foam) and wipe down the massage head.
Will the Eye Wand help with my puffy eyes or eye bags?
Absolutely! The gentle vibration of the Wand helps by boosting circulation around the eye area and decreasing fluid retention.
Please do not use if:
You are allergic to Nickel (the Wand head is made of a metal alloy that contains a small quantity of nickel).
Please consult your doctor before using the Heated Eye Wand™ if:
You are epileptic, photophobic or light sensitive (for example, as the result of taking any medications that have a side effect of photosensitivity) or suffer from light induced or electricity induced headaches.
You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
You have or have had skin cancer.
You have a pacemaker or have any metal plates or pins around your head or neck.
You have any genetic eye conditions.
You have had any eye surgery in the past 2 years.
You have had any reason to visit Hospital Eye Services for any reason (including for treatment of any eye condition or trauma to the eye).
Please wait four weeks before using the Wand after any cosmetic treatments such as injectables.
Please see the individual product pages.