Introducing the newest addition to our Dry Eye kit collection.... our Cleansing Lash Kit. This kit has previously only been available via the Optometrists, Ophthalmologist and Oculoplastic surgeons we work with. It brings together our Cleansing Lash Foam and our Eye Wand for an all-round eyelash, eyelid and eye area treatment (all in cute kit bag).
The foam brings together three powerful anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients; tea-tree extract, liquorice-root extract and mushroom extract in a fresh formula. The formula is designed to not only clean off eye makeup (including stubborn waterproof mascara or eyeliner) but to leave your eyelashes squeaky clean, protected and strong. Our Cleansing Lash Foam is recommended by eye doctors to tackle blepharitis, an inflammation of the eyelids and lashes.
It is safe for use with eye lash extensions (as it doesn't contain oil).
As with all our products, our Cleansing Lash foam is gentle but highly effective and made from the highest quality ingredients.
After cleansing your lashes, turn on your Heated Eye Wand and allow it to heat up for 60 seconds. Apply your favourite eye cream or a small pea-sized amount of our Peep Club Soothing Coconut Eye Balm (to give your Eye Wand some 'slip). This light-weight wand has 3 settings; hot compress (you can set it from 37 to 42C), massage and LED red light therapy. Slowly run your Heated Eye Wand close to your eyelash line to relieve any blocked Meibomian Glands (a leading cause of dry or tired Eyes). You can also use your Heated Eye Wand around your lower and upper eye lid (even right up to your brow bone) to de-puff, and reduce water retention by promoting lymphatic drainage. The red LED light can also help to boost collagen and elastin around the entire eye area.
Our Cleansing Lash Foam is organic, alcohol-free, artificial fragrance-free, fair-trade certified and vegan.
1) Start your regime with one pump of the Cleansing Lash Foam. You can either apply the foam directly to closed eyes or first to a cotton pad (or one of our Reusable Velvet Bamboo Pads). Gently rub the foam into your eye lashes to help loosen any makeup, dirt or debris. Rinse it off with warm water.
2) Apply a pea sized amount of your favourite eye cream (or our Soothing Coconut Eye Balm).
3) Heat-up your wand to 37-42 C (this should take about 1 minute).
4) Gently run the wand under your lower lash-line, starting with the inner corner of your eye and slowly working your way to the outer corner of your eye. Repeat this motion for 60 seconds (please do not use on any area for more than 60 seconds). Work slowly to give the heat enough time to work on each section.
5) Repeat the process for your upper lid (we advise turning the red LED light off when the wand is being used on your upper lid).
6) Repeat on the other eye.
For best results, use morning and evening.
Please do not use if:
You are allergic to Nickel (the wand head is made of a metal alloy that contains a small quantity of Nickel).
Or if you are:
Epileptic, photophobic or light sensitive, pregnant, have a pacemaker/ any metal places or pins in head, have had skin cancer in the last 12 months (must have had all clear for 12 months), have cancer, have loss of skin sensation, have vtiligo, have rosacea.
Please wait 2 weeks after cosmetic treatments before you use the Eye Wand.
Please do not use the Cleansing Lash Foam if you are allergic to any of the other ingredients. Please patch test the cleansing foam on your wrist before use.