Our wonderful Cleansing Lash Foam is designed to gently but effectively clean and protect your eyelids and eyelashes.
Introducing the newest addition to our kit collection.... our Cleansing Lash Kit. This kit has previously only been available via the Optometrists, Ophthalmologist and Oculoplastic surgeons we work with. It brings together our Cleansing Lash Foam and our Eye Wand for an all-round eyelash, eyelid and eye area cleanse (all in a cute kit bag).
Called a "game-changer" and "like a hot stone massage for your eyes" by our customers. This multi award winning light-weight wand has 3 settings (heat + massage, heat + red LED light and heat + massage + red LED light). The hot compress feature allows you to choose your temperature preference from 37 to 45C). The wand heats up in under 60 seconds and retains heat throughout use. It can be used as a quick, convenient and effective alternative to a hot compress to help radically improve eye comfort throughout the day. The Heated Eye Wand has been clinically proven to hold heat at an optimum temperature for the required length of use. It is clinically proven to help improve eye comfort and hydration.
The gentle massage setting encourages circulation and lymphatic drainage to de-puff both under and upper eyelids. Red light LED therapy, used by the likes of NASA for 3+ decades, promotes the production of collagen and elastin to smooth your entire eye area. Use all three settings together or turn the massage and LED light on/off per your preference. (+USB Charging Cable)
The foam brings together three powerful anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients; tea-tree extract, liquorice-root extract and mushroom extract in a fresh formula. The formula is designed to not only clean off eye makeup (including stubborn waterproof mascara or eyeliner) but to leave your eyelashes squeaky clean, protected and strong.
It is safe for use with eye lash extensions (as it doesn't contain oil).
As with all our products, our Cleansing Lash foam is gentle but highly effective and made from the highest quality ingredients.
Our Cleansing Lash Foam is organic, alcohol-free, artificial fragrance-free, fair-trade certified and vegan.
Cleansing Lash Foam
Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Rhus Semialata Gail Extract, Glycyrrhiza Giabra (Liquorice) Root Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Pinus Denisiflora Leaf Extract, Scuteliara Biacalensis Root Extract, 1-2-Hexanediol, Caprylic Glycerides.
(Remove contact lenses before use of the Heated Eye Wand™)
1) Start your regime with one pump of the Cleansing Lash Foam. You can either apply the foam directly to closed eyes or first to a cotton pad (or one of our Reusable Velvet Bamboo Pads). Gently rub the foam into your eye lashes to help loosen any makeup, dirt or debris. Rinse it off with warm water. The foam must be rinsed off.
2) Apply a pea sized amount of your favourite eye cream (or our Soothing Coconut Eye Balm).
3) Heat-up your wand to 37-42 C (this should take about 1 minute).
4) Gently run the wand under your lower lash-line, starting with the inner corner of your eye and slowly working your way to the outer corner of your eye. Repeat this motion for 60 seconds (please do not use on any area for more than 60 seconds). Work slowly to give the heat enough time to work on each section.
5) Repeat the process for your upper lid (we advise turning the red LED light off when the wand is being used on your upper lid).
6) Repeat on the other eye.
For best results, use morning and evening.
Heated Eye Wand
Please note that these are standard contraindications for most electrical facial gadgets.
Please do not use if:
You are allergic to Nickel (the wand head is made of a metal alloy that contains a small quantity of nickel).
Please consult your doctor before using the Heated Eye Wand if:
You are epileptic, photophobic or light sensitive (for example, as the result of taking any medications that have a side effect of photosensitivity) or suffer from light induced or electricity induced headaches.
You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
You have or have had skin cancer.
You have a pacemaker or have any metal plates or pins around the head or neck.
You have any genetic eye conditions or have had any eye surgery in the past 2 years or have had any reason to visit Hospital Eye Services for any reason (including for treatment of any eye condition or trauma to the eye).
Please wait 4 weeks before using the wand after any cosmetic treatments such as injectables.