We asked the members of our team what they pack in their hand-luggage for the perfect flight experience, here’s what they said:
- Dr Harris Silk Eye Mask helps me fall asleep on flights
- Derma E Vitamin C Bright Eyes under eye patches to leave the flight looking refreshed
- Peep Club Instant Relief Eye Spray; spritz over both eyes every 3-4 hours to help combat the extra dryness of a flight and the redness of tired eyes - this is a flight superhero!
- Sioris Rose Mist for juicy, hydrated skin
- Olio E Osso lip balm in No. 4 berry for a natural flush of colour (it can be used on the lips to keep them hydrated and also on the cheeks and even the eyelids!)
- Bombas Compression socks to keep circulation going
- A giant bottle of water I try to drink at least 1L of water on every flight
- An entertaining book: I am currently reading comedic legend Martin Short’s autobiography: “I Must Say, My Life As A Humble Comic Legend” – it’s a fun easy read!
- Chillys water bottle
- Dettol cucumber hand sanitiser
- Audible subscription
- JLab wireless ear buds
- Carex lip balm
- Gap grey suede travel pouch
- Peep Club Heated Eye Wand(OBVS) - get very jealous looks when I use it on the plane